Thursday, February 11, 2010

snow.is.starting.to.suck.

So I'm listening to a Britney Spears' song. hint the title of this entry thing or whatever. So it's Thursday night, and guess what, reader? I have not left my house in forever! Well, except for a couple days ago, when I had to go to the grocery store and Wal- Martt ostcok up on food. Yeah, that was delightful. Nothing like hitting Safeway in between two big ass snow storms with your mom and brother. But hey, I survived, although I did wipe out on a couple of ice patches in the parking lot.
So, that being said, I have been on this God-forsaken computer looking up colleges and summer internships to 'enhance' my future. My chemistry teacher somehow was able to scare the shit out of me by talking about my future while not even breaking eye contact. . So I've come up with a list of summer jobs, volunteer oppertunitees, and even several files on different colleges according to their rank of my interest. But I did cancel my MySpace account, so I guess I have made some sort of progress today. And if you count watching one and a half season's of 'That 70's Show' progressive, well then, I have done two things today. But that's pretty much it..
Ohh. And reader? I have a question,that, who knows, you might be able to help me with. I know thay have wiki-question or ask yahoo and stuff, but answers aren't always accurate becasue there are always freaks who think they know everyhting and spend all day looking up those questions to post their bull shit answers on, that, half the time, is not even right. So I'm asking you. Who screams 'Hello Wisconsin!' at the end of the theme of 'That 70's Show'? It sounds like Kelso at first, but then it sounds like it changes between Eric and Hyde throught the fourth season. Just FYI.

1 comment: